Creating your brand tone of voice
- Are you not attracting the right customers?
- Are you not attracting any customers at all?
- Not sure how to ‘speak’ to your audience on your website, social media or email marketing?
- Want the jargon-free low down?
Then this in-person marketing workshop in Dunfermline is for you. This is a completely hands-on workshop so bring your laptop/notepad – we’ve got work to do!
We’ll take you through what a brand tone of voice is, how to find yours, and in the session, we’ll apply it to your business. Group sizes are extremely small so we can work with you to find your tone of voice.
Out of stock
Monday 18th of September 2023
In the Dunfermline area, location TBC
If you really struggle to put together content for social media, emails or your website then chances are you're not clear on what your brand tone of voice is. Your tone of voice is how you connect to your customers, get it wrong and you'll either not attract the right customer or you won't attract anyone at all! Creating a tone of voice is also essential if there's more than one person writing copy for your company - otherwise it'll be all over the place!
This is a hands-on workshop, we're not just talking at you, you're not leaving until you've nailed your brand tone of voice and know how to apply it! Over the course of 2.5 hours we're going to explore:
- What is a brand tone of voice?
- Excellent examples of brands who have nailed it?
- Why is it so important?
- How to find your tone of voice and how to apply it
This workshop will be in the Dunfermline area, with the venue TBC soon. Bring your laptop or a good old-fashioned pen and notepad because this is hands-on.
Out of stock